We make it a point at Peace Village to also spoil you culinarily with delicious and healthy food from our own region!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we make that our business. Every day between 7:30am and 9am we present a delicious breakfast buffet. Would you like to take in other meals besides breakfast? You can reserve those in advance. An overview can be found below:
- Elf hour: piece of fruit & fruit juice
- Cold buffet with soup and coffee at 12:30 p.m.
- Packed lunch: sandwiches, bottle of water, piece of fruit and cake
- Savoury: waffle & fruit juice
- Three-course hot meal: at 12:30 p.m. or between 5:45 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Even a delicious barbecue is possible! More info on that can be found here.
Even if your group does not stay overnight at Peace Village, you can still join us. For groups with more than 20 people on an outing in the Westhoek, we offer several formulas. Feel free to contact us for more info.